Hot pink :)

So this week has been so stressful beyond belief. The college work is now piling up ridiculously, work is just generally early starts and tiring and its the week for UCAS applications to be sent off along with the one and only personal statement!! ahh.

Anyway, which brings me on to the reason possibly behind my more "happier" mood today, my mum kindly brought me Decembers issue of Glamour magazine last week, and to my happiness, the free gift ... A nails inc nail varnish, the colour? HOT PINK! ... Need I say more?!

Okay, so my nails are perhaps on the short side at the moment due to playing the piano! But I just love this colour! It is so brighttt :)

Overall I quite like nails inc, chip proof, nice colour. RESULT!

What bright colour do you enjoy wearing the most on your nails?

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig