YAY for Body shop :)

Hey guys!

Sorry about the "lack" of updates/blogs lately, ive been heaps busy at the moment with college!! But I promise more blogs will be coming soon, so watch this space!...

So today was payday so of course that means hitting the city of lovely old Leicester after college to do some well earned shopping, accept after dragging myself through the shops I actually got fed up of browsing for things that just weren't catching my eye, which then led to me straying into the Body Shop! horrahhh.

Soooo Firstly I will show you the few little items that I purchased today :)




The items from Left to Right are :

  • Maybelline New York 132 sweet pink

  • The Body Shop blush trio -shade 02 warm sunset

  • The Body Shop Eye and Cheek palette - 01

  • Collection 2000 Last Perfection- 02 Ivory

  • The Body Shop High shine lipgloss - 11 Juicy Peach
  • 2 free samples - Cherry body butter and Brush on buff

So the few things i wanted to talk about :

Collection 2000 Last Perfection- 02 Ivory

I must say ive never been a HUGE fan of collection 2000, ive always kind of seen it as quite a cheap and not so good brand of make-up especially quality wise, but after this latest find I might have to actually do some reveluating perhaps? I am so impressed by this new foundation I have actually replaced using MAC with this ... well not exactly ... I still use a little MAC with this foundation but overall I use this all over with just a few blobs of mac just for extra cover up :) I find the coverage of this really good, it feels so lighter than MAC, and its perfect for an even full coverage that lasts all day .. so that means no re-appling YAY! But hey lets not get to excited, its only been 2days! I am sure MAC will be making a return v.soon!!

Next onto the Lipstick Maybelline New York 132 sweet pink

Kind of random buy really, I was just strolling pass the market today when suprise suprise, a Make-up stall catched my eye, I couldn't believe my eyes when i seen this for £1.50!!! YES £1.50 ... so most of the shades weren't to my taste I must admitt but this one just caught my eye. Its literally what it says really a shimmery nude pink :) Not to impressive or striking, but for £1.50 who can complain?

and last but not least, cherry body butter :) The lady in the shop was kind enough to give me a few free samples and wow. I LOVE THIS! ... it smells gorgeous and it is sooo soft! DEFO a christmas stocking fillerr :)

No comments

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig