MASCARA RAVE

Everyone who knows me will know that I absolutly LOVE mascara. If i obsess about any make-up item this has to the one I always use and purchase! And for everyone who always says to me " what mascara do you use" .. " How do you get such big eyelashes" ... = Well you don't need to ask any more as I have The anwser for you :) :

- L'oreal Voluminous mascara



I have to say I had my doubts at first when I first purchased this in boots. The Brush seemed of good quality but didn't look nothing special that was going to make my eye lashes WOW, but thank god i did make this purchase.

I have always rated L'oreal mascaras to be fair, i think they all are of good quality and most will make even the shortest of eyelashes appear bigger but this one really is a winner for me!

-After one coat it definitely added volume and length to my eyelashes, after letting it dry and adding another coat, the results were amazinggg! My eyelashes were hugee! - For even better results i would recomend using eyelash curlers :)

Now for the price L'oreal Voluminous mascara retails for about £7 to £8 in the UK depending on where you buy it. Its not the cheapest mascara ever but compared to all the over L'oreal one's it is one of the cheapest as they all retail for about £10.

Now a few months ago I got recommended the Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) Faux Cils by a friend, and despite the heavty price tag of around about £19 I just had to try it out! And i absolutly loved it, it was like my new mascara that I just couldn't live without, and normally I am the sort of person who just swaps mascaras every week because I find one thats always better. But since finding that I just used it all the time. But honestly now I have found L'oreal Voluminous mascara, i just cant believe the similarity in the mascaras, they are virtually the same!!! Ive been sizing this one up all week and i have decided there is hardly anything (if any) differences between them. So if you are looking to save some money and want a mascara just like the YSL one, then i definitley recommend you try the L'oreal one, the quality and how long it stays on is practicaly the same. It doesn't clump or flake :) Its just amazing.

Im going to try and upload a video to show you the comparisons :) soo when i do i'l let you know.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Hi, the whole thing is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's really fine, keep up writing.

Feel free to surf to my homepage: clear

© sweetheartsweetmind

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig